Canon EOS 6D w/24-105mm f/4 L kit
• Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100–25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation ≥5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
• New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
• iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information or optimizing exposure and image quality.
• Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
• EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) /24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable “All i-frame” (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.