• 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100–12800 (expandable
to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance ≥5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
• High speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.
• 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
• EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, Continue reading
• World’s most compact and lightweight DSLR§ featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance ≥5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
• High speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
• EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) /
25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options. Continue reading
• 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance ≥4 Image
Processor for excellent speed and quality.
• EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results.
• Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved
scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
• Feature Guide offers short descriptions of shooting modes, settings and effects for easy operation.
• Continuous shooting up to 3.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
• Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor for easy viewing and sharing with friends and family. Continue reading
• 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ≥4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
• ISO 100-6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
• Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30p (29.97) / 25p], and with in-camera video editing options.
• High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
• Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
• 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 3 JPEGs or approximately 2 RAW.
• 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing. Continue reading
• Built-in Wi-Fi® allows you to wirelessly transfer your images with ease to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY§, to a PC, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS®
or Android™ device§§ with the free download of the Canon CameraWindow app§§§.
• 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with a ≥6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for exceptional low-light performance with an ISO range of ISO 80–12800 for enhanced image quality in extreme lighting conditions.
• Capture stunning 1080p/60p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; video functions include Touch AF while recording, zoom while shooting, and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. Continue reading
• World’s first 50x Optical Zoom (24–1200mm) and 24mm Wide-Angle lens§ with Optical Image Stabilizer delivers magnificent images whether you are up close or far away.
• 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with a ≥5 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for improved low-light performance up to ISO 6400 and enhanced image quality.
• Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
• High Speed AF greatly improves focus speed and High-Speed Burst HQ allows for continuous capture at a maximum of 10 frames§§ while maintaining superb image quality.
• Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization for the shooting condition. Continue reading
• 30x Optical Zoom (25–750mm) helps ensure outstanding optical performance and versatility.
• Built-in Wi-Fi® allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile
, select social networking sites and your Wi-Fi® enabled computer, and lets you
remotely shoot using your smartphone or tablet §§.
• For easier Wi-Fi® connectivity, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and Continue reading
• World’s deepest§
waterproof camera down to 82 ft. below sea level.
• Shockproof to 6.5 feet, and temperature-resistant from 14 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit§§.
• 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon ≥4
Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent
• Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button.
• Remember where and when your photos were taken with a built-in GPS Continue reading
• 24.3 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor.
• ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25,600.
• EXPEED 3 processing system manages data with remarkable speed and accuracy.
• Up to 6 frames-per-second (fps) and Qc (Quiet continuous) to 3fps.
• Tack sharp autofocus with 39 focus points.
• Scene Recognition System with 2016-RGB–pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II.